We thank all extramural funding agencies for their generous support of our research program.
- “The enantioselective synthesis of new phenanthridinone and carbazole analogs with quaternary and tertiary carbons using the Birch-Heck sequence”, National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, 1-R15-GM123475-01A1), 2018-2022.
- “IDO Inhibitors for Combinatorial Cancer Therapy”, National Institutes of Health (National Cancer Institute, R01 CA109542-04A2), a collaboration with Lankenau Institute of Medical Research, 2011-2016.
- “Synthetic tools for new antibiotics”, National Institutes of Health (National Institute of General Medical Sciences, 1-R15-GM087291-01A1), 2010-2014.
- “400 MHz NMR Acquisition”, National Science Foundation, Major Research Instrumentation Program (Recovery and Reinvestment, CHE-0958996), 2010-2012.
- “Sequential Birch reduction-allylation/Cope rearrangement for the enantioselective construction of carbocyclic quaternary stereogenic centers”, American Chemical Society, The Petroleum Research Fund (PRF# 43238-AC1), 2005-2009.
- American Chemical Society PRF 2008 Supplement for Underrepresented Minority Research Fellowship
- “IDO Inhibitors for Combinatorial Cancer Therapy”, National Institutes of Health (National Cancer Institute, R01-CA109542), a collaboration with Lankenau Institute of Medical Research, 2005-8.
- “New Tools for the Synthesis of Cyanthiwigin AC and Analogs”, Pennsylvania Department of Health, Commonwealth Universal Research Enhancement (CURE) Program, 2006.
- “The Asymmetric Synthesis of alpha-Aminophosphonic Acids”, National Institutes of Health (AREA, 1-R15-GM58469-01), 1999-2003.
- “Bristol-Myers Squibb Undergraduate Research Award in Organic Chemistry, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2007.
- “Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of a Novel Serine Protease Inhibitor Based on Monocyclic beta-Lactams”, National Science Foundation (CHE-9710479), 1997-2000.